::FALL-ing for you::

Truly my favorite time of year. Back to school (well, the shopping for a new wardrobe part), the perfect weather, the cozy warm color palate and---- the holidays!! I love Halloween---I would totally have a spooky haunted house for the Trick-or-Treaters every year if I could. When I became 'too old' to go door-to-door asking for candy, I always stayed at home, making the house look spooky and I loooooved scaring the little monsters. :) Except when my 'dead prom queen' costume/act made a little girl cry. That was pretty bad.... :\


Then, of course, Fall brings us Thanksgiving. Who doesn't love Thanksgiving, really? I am salivating thinking of the roasted turkey and stuffing. Great. Now I'm going to have to make a turkey for Sunday dinner..... :)


So, in honor of this lovely time of year, I have finally put up a little bit of Autumnal decor. Minimal. And it's nothing fancy-schmancy. But it's amazing how much better the house looks with a few splashes of 'Fall'. Here ya go. Enjoy! Some day I will fix all the nasty cords.....*sighs*

Comments

I love fall, too! And I love the front door especially.
Katy said…
Yay! That all looks so lovely! Great work. I owe you a big long email.